Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Location: Canada Montreal
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Work on a team of engineers, technical leaders, analysts to enable new features for internal and external customers, while keeping our applications secure and stable.
- Prototype, design, build/deliver and steward resilient platforms for a business capability
- Mentor others in technologies, tools, and processes
- Operate in an agile capability team where quality and security are built into daily work and we make time to help others improve their environment as well.
- Attack roadblocks and impediments to delivering incremental value
- Serve as the go-to person for triaging system anomalies (bugs, security, performance)
- Aggressively drive out technical debt and build feedbacks into your system.
- Shape our future by presenting your own designs to groups across IT and the company while reviewing designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit /functional tests to improve coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires 8 years of related experience technical experience
- Experience in E-Commerce, SAP Hybris experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).