Consider joining our team of professionals that are dedicated to learning and the pursuit of excellence!
Black River Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time Surgical Technologist/Central Process Technician that will assist with the care of patients in the operating room under the direct supervision of the operating room registered nurse. The position is 80 hours per pay period, benefited, day shift hours with rotating on-call.
- Maintains instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic surgical case preparation, identifying draping, instrumentation, and equipment needs.
- Identifies educational needs when confronted with new or unfamiliar tasks/duties.
- Maintains current knowledge and demonstrates competence with core ORT/CST skills.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Completion of an accredited Surgical Technology Program
- BLS certification within 6-months.
Black River Memorial Hospital offers many benefits, including a competitive salary, great benefits, 401(k) and so much more! Don’t miss this opportunity to join the team. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below.
To view a full job description, click HERE.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.