Wireless/Hardware Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jun 28, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200261229
The Wireless EPM team is looking for a hardware engineering professional with strong leadership abilities and a passion for delivering products. This is an exciting position, which leverages both deep technical expertise as well as sharp program management skills. The candidate will work as an individual contributor leading cross-functional teams on a variety of wireless technologies from concept to their integration into Apple products. Candidate must have a strong technical background in RF/wireless engineering and experience with HW/product development.
- 5+ years of experience in RF/HW product development
- Strong technical background in RF/Wireless
- Technical project management experience - preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong multi-functional collaboration capability
- Experience working with off-shore manufacturers with understanding of high volume manufacturing process - preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Plan & drive high quality execution, on schedule - Fast learner, curious, self driven, collaborative, responsible for managing/communicating status, issues and drive to effective resolutions. - Develop new processes and ideas, foster strong networks and partnerships across Apple. - Lead development hardware builds, both locally and in Asia, including developing and tracking program schedules, risk management, vendor/supplier management and guiding contract manufacturing teams to meet build objectives.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required. MSEE, MBA or equivalent is advantageous