Sr. Technical Account Manager - Apple Cloud Services
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Jul 21, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200269008
Apple is growing our Apple Cloud Service (ACS) team and looking for a technical account manager take on internal customer engagements. This role will centralize ACS engagement for large internal customers and build a disciplined communication and product alignment practice to support technology and velocity.
- Understanding of infrastructure and services to support customers in defining and refining operational decisions.
- Understanding of cloud based architectures for compute and storage. Familiar with cloud offerings and able to assist in evaluation and roadmapping customers for external and internal infrastructure decisions.
- Understanding of industry trends and technology offerings to intersect current solutions for future offerings to recognize performance and efficiency opportunities for Apple.
- 2-3 years managing infrastructure teams or cloud technical account management.
- A customer focused mindset to listen and engage with customers and communicate deliverables. A track record of translating customer needs into operational solutions through partnership with other engineering teams.
- Nice to Have
- Experience with product management for infrastructure products.
- Experience managing cloud or cloud customers with GCP, AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience influencing cloud provider roadmaps to align service offerings for operational needs.
- Experience with infrastructure, compute, or storage platform operations.
In this role you be a member of an Apple team to advance our hybrid cloud strategy by engaging with ACS customers and aligning internal product needs with the right solutions. You will provide insight to our internal infrastructure teams and cloud offerings to adapt to identified customer needs and expand our technology. In this role you'll help our teams by mapping out solutions to some of their complex technical challenges. You'll provide direction, mitigate risk and offer solutions tailored for their business needs. From migrations of existing workloads to building advanced cloud-native solutions, you'll help shape and execute to increase agility, improve security, reduce costs and meet utilization targets. You bring a balance of technical depth and interpersonal skills to drive collaboration and coordinate with partners throughout the organization. You'll work closely with engineering, infrastructure, platform and SRE teams to align on operational priorities and roadmaps. You will formalize the customer engagement to provide clear customer requests and ACS priorities.
Education & Experience