Fraud Prevention Specialist - Spanish
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jul 1, 2021
Role Number: 200262739
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to surprise & delight. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with you. The Retail Customer Care (RCC) team is seeking an individual with excellent analytical and research skills to join the group as a Fraud Prevention Specialist for our Spanish Support team. We enhance the overall customer purchasing experience by efficiently and accurately analyzing orders to identify and stop fraudulent activity and determine the appropriate next steps.
This position is remote and can be based in any city across the US that has available internet infrastructure. You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- RCC Fraud Prevention Specialist experience in the Retail at Home program preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or order verification type role with a strong working knowledge of RCC processes, policies, and procedures
- Excels at analytics and creative problem solving skills
- Customer-focused individual with an eye for identifying outliers among data sets
- Maintains a positive attitude in a high-demand/fast-paced work environment
- Excels at working independently to make timely decisions and take appropriate actions
- Demonstrates a passion for excellent customer focus and protection
- Communicates effectively in both verbal and written formats, with customers or partners, clearly and concisely
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment with changing work-flows and responsibilities
- Advanced judgment, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Adept at navigating ambiguous and complex situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to changes gears quickly
- Ability to identify business process solutions that increase efficiencies
On this team, we are adept at dealing with ambiguity, have the ability to make sound judgments and utilize problem solving skills in a timely manner. We stay self-motivated and customer focused in a highly transactional role while working independently. We are skilled at speaking with both banks and customers in an order verification capacity, as the work we do involves engaging with customers or financial institutions. We demonstrate a high level of customer focus while fielding order inquiries via an inbound phone queue. You will effortlessly build strong working relationships with your immediate team and members of other Retail Customer Care groups. While the majority of daily tasks involved in this position are handled individually, teamwork is highly critical in learning the role, staying current with procedures/trends, and in building and maintaining a successful team culture.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 10:00pm including weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
- Is being an At-Home Fraud Prevention Specialist a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements:
- You have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
- You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.