Order Support Specialist
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jul 1, 2021
Role Number: 200262728
Home Office: Yes
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire - and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you. Order Support Specialists have a wide range of responsibilities focused on exceeding customer expectations in our support response. You will engage with customers over the phone regarding order questions, notifying them of changes, alerting management to any slowdowns in delivering customer service, and improving the overall customer experience.
This position is remote and can be based in any city across the US that has available internet infrastructure. You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- RCC Order Support experience in the Retail at Home program preferred
- Demonstrates a passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and the ability to work independently are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates effectively in a both verbal and written format concurrently with multiple customers or partners
- Demonstrates exceptional flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing work-flows and responsibilities including task management as well as incoming and outgoing customer contacts
- Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
- Adept at navigating ambiguous and complex situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
As an Order Support Specialist, you will handle complex support issues as well as support both incoming and outgoing customer contact to ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction for Apple's customers. The scope of work could fit within different fields within RCC as needed by the business. You will ensure that our response to customer issues raised to work lists are responded to within one working day accurately and You will develop creative solutions to complex customer problems, identify and highlight emerging customer issues, and submit feedback on the customer-handling process. You will also find opportunities for operational improvements and suggest service improvement strategies/tactics to improve the customer experience. The role may also include processing incoming requests from customers for changes in shipment disbursement including but not limited to package re-routes, address corrects, hold for pickup or return to sender. Additional tasks might include supporting gift cards, customer payment transactions, AOS customer service contacts, and business customers.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Normally requires 1 year of experience in the Retail Customer Care support environment with a strong working knowledge of business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work between the hours of 7:00a.m. CST and 10:00 p.m. CST, including weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
- Is being an At-Home Order Support Specialist a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements:
- You have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
- You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.