Imaging Service Engineer (ISE)
Precise. Reliable. Powerful. Join a team as innovative as the technology we manage.
Sodexo's growing Healthcare Technology Management Division is seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success as an Imaging Service Engineer (ISE 2) to support our Healthcare Technology service team at a hospital located in Philadelphia.
The main role of the position will be to ensure all related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner.
The ISE for this role will possess:
- experience repairing, maintaining and calibrating medical imaging devices including x-ray, Cath Lab and CT
- experience in a hospital or healthcare setting;
- ability to make decisions regarding troubleshooting and repairing medical imaging devices;
- excellent communication, customer service and time management skills;
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.