- We offer excellent compensation.
- Sign on bonus available for this role.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus of at least $3,000.
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a robust paid time-off program.
* Follows all safety guidelines, rules; environmental and regulatory guidelines; uses all
required safety equipment.
* Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
* Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots production and filling line equipment, PLC, sensors,
electrical drives, controls, mechanical, processing systems, as well as working cross
functionally among departments.
* Performs preventive maintenance activities on plant equipment including process
machinery/equipment lubrication, adjustments, cleaning and operating diagnosis and
* Coordinates with outside contractors and supplemental support when necessary,
including repairs, installations, security, fire prevention, loss control, etc.
* Conducts diagnosis and troubleshooting breakdowns of computer and PLC control
* Troubleshoots and repairs machinery and develops cost effective solutions
to address root cause failures.
* Proper record keeping of all maintenance, security systems/controls, fire prevention
* Maintains proper facility, and assets integrity including structural, HVAC, lighting,
electrical, plumbing, boiler operation, repairs and improvements.
* Engages in implementing improvements to facility operations, Health and Safety /
* Orders parts using purchase order system, performs spare parts inventory, performs
building maintenance (lighting, plumbing, etc.), and conducts weekly tests on
sprinkler equipment for fire safety.
* In collaboration with management, develops and executes facility improvement
projects as directed by facility management. Participates and contributes to specified
capital improvement projects directed by facility management.
* Provides guidance and training to all operators on skill development, processes and
* May need to fill in when necessary on other shifts occasionally.
* High School or equivalent and 2 year Trade (technical) degree or certificate preferred.
* Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in manufacturing and/or maintenance.
* Basic 480V electrical experience in an industrial facility, PLC and instrument control,
electrical power and motor controls, thorough knowledge of test instruments used in
field and basic mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting ability.
* Three phase motor troubleshooting, motor control circuits troubleshooting and
installation, AC variable frequency drive installation and troubleshooting. Able to
troubleshoot other electrical circuits including control boards and low voltages. Also
able to read and generate electrical schematics. Electrical and controls experience a
* Knowledge of manufacturing, process systems and filling line equipment, OSHA
* Ability to read and write logic at a machine level and/or Enterprise level. Ability to
troubleshoot logic and make corrective actions in the program (Allen-Bradley and/or
GE Fanuc) preferred, but not required.
* RSLogix 500 & 5000 PLC, RSView32, FactoryTalk View, GE Proficiency experience
* Instrumentation Skills: Ability to install and troubleshoot: RTD's, Thermo couplings,
Radar Levels, Mass Flow meters, HART communications protocols, Pressure
* Ability to install machinery following OEM guidelines, welding (MIG, TIG). Ability to
troubleshoot mechanical issues including mechanical drive systems. Ability to
troubleshoot and install mechanical pumps (Positive displacement, centrifugal, AOD),
preferred, but not required.
* Millwright traits (rigging, lifting), preferred, but not required.
* Strong training in LO/TO, Arch Flash (NFPA 70E).
* Good interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to wear respiratoryprotection. This includes being medically cleared and
fitted for respiratoryprotection and adhering to facial hair standards for such
* Ability to work overtime and Flex schedule as needed.
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.