Albany , New York , United States
Posted: Aug 20, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200280268
Do you strive to deliver a flawless customer experience? Are you at your best when you are leading in the moment? Do you enjoy addressing challenges in new and creative ways? As a Lead at Apple, you help our stores and knowledgeable staff craft extraordinary customer experiences. By being passionate about the details, you serve as an example of Apple's commitment to crafting long-lasting customer relationships. In this role, you assist the leadership team with day-to-day responsibilities and ensure operational readiness and sustainability within the Apple Store environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to learn the fundamentals of operating an Apple Store.
- Able to empathize with customers and team members.
- Capable of working flexibly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates dedication to customer-focused service by exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Makes good decisions or suggests productive solutions based on analytics, experience, and judgement.
The Lead provides support to the team by developing positive relationships with our customers and taking an active role in day-to-day operations. To help our team grow, you give meaningful feedback and recognition based on observations of customer and employee interactions. The Lead has designated access to complete tasks that support employee and customer needs, while also responding to concerns or inquiries by following the appropriate procedures, or seeking the proper partnership if needed. You share in-store communication and tasks with relevant employees and participate in Daily Downloads using approved materials and direction from leadership. In the role of Lead, you aid store operations by identifying and recommending daily staffing, scheduling, and zoning changes and adjust team coverage on the fly to meet store traffic needs. When managers are not present, you are responsible for the safety and security of team members, ensure that team members follow policies and procedures, and fulfill the responsibilities of the Support Leader by supervising timely meals and breaks for employees. You also capture operational records as required or perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- You can establish rapport with employees and customers.
- You can effectively communicate the Retail vision and priorities to deliver an incredible customer experience.
- You are capable of delegating and collaborating.
- You act in the best interest of the team and business.
- You execute all tasks needed for opening and closing the store, including cash handling.
- You protect company assets and maintain Apple standards at all times.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here .