Technology and Merchandising Pro
Dayton , Ohio , United States
Posted: Aug 25, 2021
Role Number: 200282141
Do you want to help create the energy and excitement around Apple products? As a Technology and Merchandising Pro, you're responsible for maintaining technology and product presentation using excellent technical and merchandising principles to build a world-class experience for our customers. This includes Today at Apple programs, store presentation, and in-store technology.
- Real passion for bringing the Apple story to life for our customers through technology, presentation, live demos, and Today at Apple.
- Strong aptitude for technical learning.
- Experience troubleshooting complex hardware and software issues.
- Strong attention to detail and a deep understanding of Apple merchandising principles.
You're a subject matter pro and the point of contact for in-store technology implementation, training, and support. You maintain and troubleshoot in-store technology, including facilitating technology needs for Today at Apple (e.g., video wall, displays, data ports, beacons, and payment devices). You maintain a deep understanding of current Apple merchandising and technology principles and other resources, including up-to-date security and privacy policies. You lead and support the implementation of all planograms, ensuring that presentation meets merchandising principles, and that functionality meets technology standards. You also ensure that all product demos are available, meet merchandising principles, and are fully functional to showcase features to customers. You educate the store team on merchandising principles and the proper use of store fixtures, product demos, and facilities (tables, walls, Avenue, etc.). In addition, you maintain strong communication ties and a solid working relationship with Field Leaders to ensure tasks and issues are resolved in a timely fashion. You partner with the Operations team to ensure sellable merchandise is maintained regularly to planogram and demo inventory is accurately updated in inventory management systems. You maintain store merchandising and technology supplies in a fiscally responsible manner and fulfill orders for demo visual merchandise and other needs to meet operational requirements. You provide consistent feedback to the Leadership team about challenges and opportunities to maintain technology and presentation standards. You acknowledge customers promptly and follow the APPLE Steps of Service.
Education & Experience
- You have the ability to analyze, identify patterns, and diagnose symptoms and causes.
- You have technical expertise on Apple products, accessories, and services.
- You have shown success in a team environment, demonstrating shared responsibility with other team members.
- You're an organized self-starter who is able to work without close supervision.
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here .