Birmingham , Alabama , United States
Posted: Aug 27, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200282629
Are you passionate about creative problem-solving? Are you interested finding ways to improve efficiency? As an Operations Lead, you ensure operational readiness and excellence for our stores. Assist the Leadership team by building store team knowledge and engagement in inventory, presentation, and preservation standards.
- Proven ability to use analytics, experience, and judgement when making decisions or suggesting solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable providing regular feedback.
The Operations Lead assists the Operations team in its execution of inventory tasks and processes, while also ensuring that work order management tasks are completed effectively, efficiently, and in alignment with Apple Standards. In addition, you oversee the store supply ordering process and guarantee that store needs are being met within the store's budgetary guidelines, including inventory and demo products. In this role, you support the store by monitoring and validating the allocation and placement of in-store or store technology and demos so that they meet Apple Retail principles. You also maintain the quality that people expect from Apple by conducting daily store and remote space physical inspections and audits and participating in a monthly review of the store. As needed, you gather, summarize, and prepare data to support Leadership in key areas including Runner, Apple Pickup, Accuracy, Shrink, Services, Products, etc. The Operations Lead also delivers actionable feedback for Operations team based on observations to help build a culture of operational excellence. Supervise task management and delivery for key inventory and preservation moments. Assist the Leadership team by communicating and promoting understanding and awareness of inventory performance among all store employees. Inform the Leadership team on all major preservation events, including changes in service provider personnel, major repairs, and upcoming scheduled service.
Education & Experience
- You have a passion for operational excellence.
- You have the ability to inspire teams.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are an organized self-starter who takes initiative and works without close supervision.
- You are able to participate in the physical movement of product as required.
- If you live in Colorado, please click here .