Toms River Brewing is looking for an additional assistant brewer. The assistant brewer will work with other team members on all brewing tasks from grain, hops, and yeast management, brewing, cellarman duties, inventory management, organization of the cold room, and packaging duties with maximum efficiency and safety. This person will be expected to wear many hats and will be expected to assist with keeping the brewery well-maintained, clean, and organized in addition to the above tasks. This role is best suited for someone who wants to work alongside the team and play an integral role in the continued fast growth of our company. We expect this person working under our head brewer and operations manager to develop into a head brewer themselves. Tremendous learning opportunity – don’t just go to another hop shop but learn the craft of making various styles of beer.
Some other requirements and / or responsibilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 21 years of age
• Willingness to participate in festivals and other promotional events while representing the brand and brewery in a professional manner.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Ability to work in a variety of temperatures ranging from 40F-110F.
• Most importantly, be very passionate about craft beer.
Excellent salary and benefits for the right person!
Send resume in by clicking Apply!