FHLBank Topeka’s products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
HCD Project Development Analyst
The individual in this position implements and maintains the FHLBank’s Affordable Housing Programs (AHP) functions by: (1) performing reviews of project construction and development activities; (2) monitoring and analyzing projects for adherence to the timely start, project progress, and completion of scoring commitments made in the AHP agreement; (3) performing feasibility, viability and scoring reviews; (4) conducting sponsor qualification and market assessment reviews; (5) processing Homeownership Set-aside Program (HSP) reservations and HSP, AHP rental and Owner-occupied disbursements; (6) providing reports to Housing and Community Development (HCD) management in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures as established by Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) and the FHLBank; (7) assists in making recommendations to management to place projects on project compliance reports; and (8) assists in the development of problem project workout strategies for consideration by HCD management.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree is preferred, with academic course work in business, finance, construction project management, real estate development, affordable housing development, or a related field. Equivalent to a high school education is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications including Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work and travel independently.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more. To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank’s website at http://www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.