As an aspiring Chef you want to enhance the lives of others.
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Chef Manager for Cedarbrook Fountain Hill located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Cedarbrook is a county owned skilled care facility with 180 residents. This position will oversee daily operations of the tray-line for patient meal service and manage a staff of approximately 20 hourly employees. Strong leadership, organizational, training, and financial skills are needed.
The successful candidate will:
- cook daily;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong food production skills;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- ability to coaching and train employees.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.