Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian with at least 3 year of experience (at least 2 years lead or management experience) to manage the Clinical Nutrition program at Munson Medical Center - a premier Sodexo healthcare account in beautiful northern Michigan.
This 400 bed acute care, community hospital offers a great opportunity to manage a large clinical team, with the experience to continue to move the clinical program forward.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, will have at least 2 years of acute care experience and one year of prior management or leadership experience in a health-care setting, the preferred requirement for this role
- Manage nutrition care services for both Inpatient and Outpatient arenas including Oncology, Renal and Diabetes
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team along with other managers reporting directly to the General Manager
- Will have a highly visible role with client interaction, and representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Be responsible for supervising and developing a team to foster successful patient care programs and oversee the RD staff of 13
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting, the nutrition care process and with Prior room service experience and/ or Sodexo' s premier room service program "At Your Request"
- Have demonstrated skills to manage and develop a clinical staff; monitoring and evaluation of nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.