Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo Seniors is seeking a Multi-Service General Manager for it's operations at Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing in Springfield, Massachusetts This is a 200 Resident Upscale Retirement Community and the only retirement community in Western Massachusetts to provide independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, and medical offices. With 24-acre grounds and the scenic vistas of Lake Massasoit, it's like discovering a secret park. Always plenty to do nearby; The Big E, New England's Great State Fair, Zoo at Forest Park, Six flags New England, Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden & the Basketball Hall of Fame!
Position requires excellent communication and customer service skills, proficiency with budgeting and computer software. Resident and Client interaction & satisfaction are key components of this role.
In support of our 5 Star Dining Program, this position is responsible for the oversight and the implementation of high quality systems and standards, impeccable food safety and sanitation, the development of client and resident relations, and innovative training programs 40 hourly employees. Position interacts daily with residents and clients to provide outstanding customer service and program enhancements. This senior level director has exceptional interpersonal skills and enjoys working with seniors, managing people and dining services in order to exceed resident & client expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- work to develop and grow the business while managing and controlling operational costs and offering high quality service to our Clients and Residents;
- have responsibility for full financial oversight of the account, including budgeting and reporting to achieve company and client financial targets and goals.;
- provide technical training and expertise, coaching and leadership to the all onsite teams while working side by side in the operation as needed;
- create a positive customer service driven environment, by driving employee engagement and customer satisfaction through strong leadership skill;
- integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted advisor with a customer service focus;
- ensure compliance to all safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety regulations and standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have the ability to develop trust and build strong client relationships while meeting the expectation of the client as well as Sodexo;
- show exceptional, multi tasking, time management and professional communication skills;
- have a hands-on, innovative leadership approach to management;
- are experts at high level customer service and relationship building;
- adept at working independently and making sound business decisions within company guidelines;
- have strong financial acumen and experience managing multiple operational budgets;
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
Learn more about Loomis Lakeside at Reeds Landing
Learn more about Sodexo Benefits:
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.