**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED**
When it comes to finding a long-term career, we know how important it is to join a company that holds the same values as you. Inspired Leaders. Empowered Teams. Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 2 for the Woodland School District located in the greater Vancouver, WA area. Our General Manager will have operational and financial over-site for the food and nutrition departments that are comprised of 6 schools and approximately 2,400 students. This position requires someone that has the ability to communicate effectively and be able to respond to the needs of district administration, staff, employees as well as parents, students and community. Must be able to provide strong leadership and direction to the food service department with a focus on providing innovative and high-quality programs. This position offers a great work-life balance where the candidate will typically work M-F.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- create a positive working environment;
- have a strong financial acumen and achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- have experience managing multiple locations;
- integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth;
- create an exceptional student experience through marketing, menu design, and food quality; and
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction;
- ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments;
- sustain client satisfaction and retention; and
- maintain strong employee relations.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has experience working within K-12 services and National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.