Yes - According to Grade
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day. Sodexo is hiring our General Manager 4 - Dining Services at University of Nebraska Kearney in Kearney, NE *Relocation Assistance is Available for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit!* Our successful candidate will develop future talent within the frontline hourly team and help drive the culinary program to the next level through sophisticated and creative innovation. Focus on operating with excellent problem solving skills and forward thinking will be critical to success in the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations
- Deliver high quality food service
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and passion for a high level of customer service
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS & DRIVE) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience preferred for internal candidates
CLICK HERE to learn more about the University of Nebraska at Kearney
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.