Are you a highly creative individual, capable of driving sourcing channels and building talent funnels? Do you enjoy the thrill of finding the right candidate?
Sodexo is seeking a Recruitment Manager - Facilities Management and Culinary (virtual) to join our award-winning Talent Acquisition Department.
This position will work virtually in a home-based office, with a preference of Central and Eastern Time Zone - Chicago, IL Philadelphia, PA, Northern/ Newark, NJ, Boston, MA, DMV area, and Houston/Dallas, TX.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be a part of an award-winning Talent Acquisition team. You will contribute to Sodexo's growth by providing a strategic partnership to business stakeholders' recruitment services. This role is responsible for a team of six Senior Recruiters and carry a partial requisition load performing full-cycle recruiting for management level talent throughout North America. The Manager will provide team leadership of Senior Recruiter direct reports to include hiring, training & development, performance appraisal, coaching and leading; facilitate one-on-one and team meetings with recruitment team and key operations partners; provide project oversight and facilitate development and implementation of recruitment strategy for an assigned discipline or geography.
- Ensure high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction is consistently maintained and achieved.
- Works with key operations partners such as RVPs, Sales Leaders and Human Resources Professionals as a talent advisor partner and to understand hiring forecasts and business needs.
- Provides project oversight and facilitates development and implementation of recruitment strategy and key North Star initiatives central to our talent advisor leadership approach.
- Provides and facilitates thought leadership and implementation of sourcing techniques and talent advisor partnership approaches.
- Continually leads and guides, mentors and coaches team on talent advisor and sourcing approaches to ensure we are consistently recruiting the best talent into Sodexo.
- Ensures quality assurance on a daily recruitment activities that are in line with department KPI's and SLAs.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 2+ years recruitment management experience.
- 5-7 years full cycle recruitment - strong in talent advisor capability, sourcing and development and implementation of recruitment strategies.
- Facilities management recruitment/sourcing experience is preferable
- High-end culinary recruitment/sourcing experience
- strong understanding of a sourcing strategy and demonstrated ability to articulate that strategy to stakeholders.
- demonstrate independent work ethic and a passion for developing partnerships with the business.
- ability to learn new disciplines quickly and assist in guiding hiring managers through the hiring process and large new sale implementations.
- demonstrate a commitment to sourcing diverse talent and ensuring that established processes are followed, and documentation is complete and accurate.
- proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and strong presentation skills.
- approaches tasks with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- has experience managing multiple priorities.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- proven ability to manage and develop a highly functioning team.
- Familiarity with SLA's/ SOW as it relates to our business.
- and the ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
This is a unique opportunity to channel all your experiences and put passions to work, joining a highly collaborative recruiting team. So if you enjoy finding the needles in the haystack, or sometimes the hay in the needle stack, then apply to join the Sodexo Talent Acquisition Team!
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.