No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time Registered Dietitian for Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, MA. This position will provide inpatient nutrition care to patients on a variety of different units (medical/surgical and potentially ICU).
This position is Eligible for Benefits!
The successful candidate will:
- Provide nutritional care to a variety of patients;
- Work ~16-24 hrs/week with rotating weekend coverage (1 Saturday/month, Sunday on-call);
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays; and
- Work closely with the Food Service Directors, Operations Managers and Clinical Nutrition Managers at each assigned unit.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in MA;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Absent a legally recognized exception, Holy Family Hospital requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!