Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo has an opportunity for a Registered Dietitian 1 at a 517-bed adult hospital and 154-bed children's hospital in Augusta, GA.
Augusta University Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma hospital with 68 adult critical care beds (Trauma, MICU, SICU, Neurology ICU and CCU). Augusta University Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Georgia (AUHealth) is the academic health center for The Medical College of Georgia (MCG) at Augusta University (AU). AU offers a Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition in the College of Allied Health Sciences, as well as, the Augusta University Dietetic Internship. This is a growing, active medical community. There are lots of opportunities for growth and professional interactions. This is an excellent position to grow your career in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Primarily cover adult inpatients but will cross-train to provide coverage to pediatrics, as are all the dietitians
- Work rotating weekends, providing hospital wide coverage
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays
- Educate health care team members, including residents, physicians, and nurses
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in GA (required prior to starting in this role)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player
- A track record of proactive interaction with the medical team and be an outstanding team player with strong demonstrated leadership skills.
- Familiarity with Cerner medical records is also a plus
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Learn more about Augusta University Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Georgia (AUHealth) at http://www.augustahealth.org/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!