Elon University is currently accepting applications for a Utilities Maintenance Mechanic.
Part-time (20 hour per week) position.
Responsible for the care and maintenance of all university maintained heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) systems and associated equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical and mechanical system trouble-shooting
- Routine maintenance repairs
- Work order response
- Preventive maintenance tasks.
- Experience in repairing and maintaining refrigeration equipment with preferred experience in repairing and maintaining kitchen equipment and appliances.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One to two years of experience in HVACR, electrical, appliance repair or other mechanical related fields.
- Trade school certification in refrigeration or appliance repair is preferred.
The successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the University carrier to operate utility carts and equipment.
Position will remain open until filled.
Elon University is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff and student body and welcomes all applicants.