Construction superintendent needed in Peoria, IL.
Duties would include oversee the entire project from earthwork to finish carpentry. The daily tasks would include subcontractor coordination and scheduling along with material delivery and allocation. Monthly duties would be budget and ownership meetings to discuss costs and progress.
- 5 years commercial construction experience (field experience)
- 3 years Superintendent experience
- Able to read construction documents and knowledge in commercial construction methods
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to OSHA safety standards
- Computer skills including competency in Work, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 pounds, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving history
- Experience completing work in limited space environments
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Knowledge of SWPPP procedures
- Knowledge of plumbing and/or concrete
- Experience with retail and light industrial
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service and team work
Company offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k Benefits.
Click apply now to email your resume today!