Location: Ladysmith - Wisconsin
- Driving daily production efficiencies by releasing/sequencing the manufacturing orders related to specific product lines and/or assigned project work based on material/capacity availability and using the Differential Planning strategy specified in the materials planning playbook. (Rockwell Automation: A Guide for Materials Planning)
- Managing material availability by setting/monitoring SAP exceptions, actual component usage, and following-up with suppliers on parts and materials needed to support operations
- Responsibility for inventory levels related to specific product lines and/or assigned project work. Assist Central Material Analyst and Master Schedulers in problem-solving and executing appropriate countermeasures for deviations from planned inventory levels (MIN / MAX stocking violations)
- Working with the Central Material Analysts to review inventory planning parameters to establish/maintain appropriate customer service driven safety stock/reorder point levels for components and/or finished goods based on processes specified in the materials planning playbook. (Rockwell Automation: A Guide for Materials Planning)
- Working with the Master Schedulers and Manufacturing Engineers to thoroughly understand and advise on managing short term/long term capacities to minimize the cause for past due orders
- Creating, modifying, and maintaining realistic material, manufacturing and procurement strategies for new product introductions/phase out products to support the NPM (new product manufacturing) process.
- Working with the Master Scheduler to comprehend the monthly production of safety stock or targeted finished goods inventories
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations/Supply Chain/Business/Engineering
- APICS (CPIM/CIRM/CSCP) certification preferred or completed within 24 months in position.
- BA in Operations/Supply Chain/Business
- 2-5 years experience in Production and Inventory Control, Operations, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in material control/production planning environment.
- Evidence of analytical aptitude.
- Advanced manufacturing systems/ planning knowledge - ERP experience. SAP system knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to use software packages including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).