A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo's Airport Lounge Segment is seeking a Resource General Manager, Aviation Lounge at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). This Club General Manager will function to support premium club/lounge food and beverage operations for our valued first-class lounge client and passengers. Airport lounges provide dedicated space for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy food from the buffet or order beverages from the full-service bar. We are seeking a dynamic and energetic manager who is focused on elevating guest experience.
As the Club General Manager, you will have responsibility for daily operations and service staff including bartenders, appearance care (custodial staff), front desk reception and all food and beverage services. This is a hands-on management role and will be very active in daily service operations. The ideal candidate will have high-end food & beverage knowledge/experience, a strong eye for detail, overall excellent service standards and most important, be a true team leader.
If you have experience managing food and beverage outlets within a hotel, private club or other upscale hospitality venue, we want to hear from you!
This is an exceptional career growth opportunity with the possibility of moving into a permanent role within the segment.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
- Fully versed in Profit and Loss, inventory and fiscal responsibilities of operating a stand alone business.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs;
- has experience in financials, preparation and oversight.
Check out more about Airline Lounge Hospitality!
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.