Sodexo is seeking Registered Dietitian to provide medical nutrition therapy in an inpatient environment at Mount Sinai Hospital and Loretto Hospitals in Chicago, IL. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain clinical experience in a variety of settings
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide medical nutrition therapy using evidence-based medicine to optimize patient care.
- Conduct nutrition assessment, formulate nutrition care plan, implement interventions, and provide education to improve nutrition quality of life across the lifespan
- Monitor and evaluate patient care and outcomes on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with other members of the patient care team including doctors, nurses, and other interdisciplinary team members.
- Participate in interdisciplinary rounds
- Perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- Document in the medical record using the nutrition care process in ADIME format utilizing IDNT
- Licensure in the State of Illinois Required
Learn more about Mt. Sinai Hospital https://www.sinai.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.