We have immediate openings at our Ft. Pickett Express location, up to 40 hours per week!!
As a Cashier, your enthusiasm for helping customers will provide a friendly and efficient checkout experience. You’ll help customers feel welcomed and become a multitasking superstar – starting conversations, making connections, and efficiently serving each customer will be your expertise.
So what can you expect as a Customer Experience Associate – Cashier at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to your lane to let them know you’ll be right with them
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
- Help customers by following the proper procedure for bagging merchandise and moving large or heavy items
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at the Exchange is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining the Exchange means joining a team that is devoted to you!
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Retail experience preferred
Hiring Bonus paid over 3 payments over 180 day period.