Drops Product Project Manager - Beats by Dre
Culver City , California , United States
Posted: Sep 2, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200284860
Drops are a fundamental pillar within the Beats brand. They give Beats a platform to talk about our current technology on a consistent basis. Drops help connect Beats to culture, reach new audiences and strengthen our relationships with other brands and talent. The Drops Product Project Manager will help manage the development and creation of Drops products. We are looking for a curious, flexible problem solver, who is also fair, kind and collaborative. This person will assist in file management and support the team across logistics, finance, asset creation and data analysis. Will work cross-functionally with the geos, design, engineering, operations, readiness, legal and channel teams to ensure the success of each Drops program. This role will ultimately help develop inspiring products in collaboration with some of the most culturally relevant brands in the world.
- Must have experience in a Marketing role with data-centric project management
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage design files within the Adobe suite
- Product cost, forecast and budgetary understanding and experience
- Ability to gather, interpret and use complex data to develop impactful steps that will improve processes and optimize results
- Can effectively connect with global partners with varied marketing and technical strengths
- Understands sophisticated projects and can quickly learn about new processes and solutions to handle their implementation
- Shown experience in maintaining project momentum with excellent attention to detail from inception to completion
- Ability to balance multiple projects within a fast-paced environment and change priorities rapidly as the need arises
Work with Beats Marketing team and external partners to align on creative briefs that can be shared with the Beats Design team. Product & Packaging Development - Once a design has been approved by all key partners; work with design, engineering and operations to develop the product, as well as packaging. Manage internal partners throughout entirety of Drops program for successful completion. Maintain strong time management and project management skills to meet short timelines. Content Development - work with Marketing and PR to assist in the development of the campaign and marketing assets. Work with relevant partners to lead all aspects and execution of a successful seeding strategy. Partner with relationship managers, our partners and the Apple legal team to complete NDAs, draft term sheets and ensure that all product/packaging aspects adhere to Apple's legal requirements. Deliver the final products on time. Work closely with our Readiness team and become an expert in local and international courier / shipping vendors and processes. Handle budget process: Budget alignment with leadership, and Purchase Order creation. EMV & Data Management - Assist in evaluating the success of each Drop through compiling all necessary data and evaluating it against our set metrics.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
- Graphic Design background preferred.
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills.