UX Designer, Marcom Internal Tools & Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 2, 2021
Role Number: 200284257
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. The tools technology team manages a portfolio of internal tools that encompass Planning, Workflow and Localization solutions for the entire organization. In this role, you will work with a team of designers, developers, product and project managers to articulate the user experience (UX) for customers across a multitude of design solutions tailored toward specific ways of working within the organization. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience while providing exceptional support to the overall Marcom team.
- You have enterprise experience in User Experience (UX) Design.
- You have good conceptual and analytical skills
- You are focused, keep a level head and work well within a collaborative team.
- Experience in or exposure to most of the following concepts: design thinking, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture and marketing.
- Your capabilities engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way and your design sensibility and keen eye for aesthetics are unparalleled.
- Experience with content strategy and platform design, from large-scale workflow solutions to bespoke, niche design.
- You have excellent web and app design experience and are proficient in development technologies.
- You understand the requirements of the process, including typical time and resources needed in order to produce extraordinary work.
- You have an eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- You dream of working in a creative, dynamic environment.
- Present work to internal teams and leaders at Apple, clearly articulating design rationale. - Collaborate within the UX team working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies. - Produce clear UX documentation including sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. - Iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project. - Use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process. - Provide UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes during all phases of an interactive project. - Maintain and build positive relationships across disciplines with designers, developers, and product teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree with multidisciplinary educational backgrounds such as Psychology, Computer Science, Information Sciences, commerce/business Library Science, Human Computer Interaction or other related field preferred.
- Your portfolio shows applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy. Your UX documents include site maps, flows, and wireframes as well as a strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking. Your work shows attention to detail in every aspect.