Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc., (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 consecutive years and a Zweig 2020 Hot Firm, is seeking a part-time Desktop Support Technician to work in the Phoenix office. The ideal Candidate will enjoy working within a collaborative team environment and must be skilled at managing multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery.
- Daily desktop user support and management of CAD systems, including installation and upgrading of Autodesk, Bentley, various other Office Products.
- Remote support for branch offices as needed.
- Hands-on installation and troubleshooting/help desk skills.
- Experience with PC building desired.
- Light Active Directory and Exchange experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Some travel within the state may be necessary.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- AS degree and/or industry certifications (A+, MCSE) preferred.
- Architectural/Engineering/Construction office experience a plus.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time with paid holidays
- In-house training events/mentor program
- Employee Appreciation events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.
Please visit our website for additional job openings www.woodpatel.com