Location: Parsippany - New Jersey
Location: Philadelphia - Pennsylvania
- Responsible for effectively providing field services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance and operation of automation control systems & advanced manufacturing software applications, drive systems, manufacturing systems, industrial networks and the individual products which comprise these systems.
- Possesses specialized expertise in applying automation technology to specific industries such as Food & Beverage, Life Sciences, etc. and applications such as conveyors, packaging equipment, winders, paper machines, burner management, press control, etc.
- Ability to effectively drive commercial customer interface, project planning, project and/or site management.
- Ability to develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs and provide expert level service to solve advanced problems relating to products, technologies and industry processes.
- Identifies opportunities for and leads efforts to re-use engineering pertaining to application solutions or technologies across multiple projects.
- Aspires to be a domain expert where internal and external stakeholders go to for help in solving customer challenges.
- Follows all company safety procedures and guidelines to protect themselves and others.
- Embraces Rockwell Automation's culture of inclusion/diversity/engagement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).