You ask instead of command. You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others. Sodexo is hiring an Executive Chef 3 at theSeattle Pacific University in Seattle, WA. Enjoy Holidays and campus Breaks OFF! Relocation Assistance is available ! Our successful candidate will have proven culinary leadership experience, excellent customer service and proven employee retention, financial acumen and computer skills. Knowledge of creative vegan and vegetarian dining, culinary innovation and the ability to execute high-profile trends using local, fresh, colorful and flavorful options for students strongly preferred. This is an excellent culinary opportunity in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Demonstrated history of consistently exceptional customer satisfaction reviews preferred. Three years of Executive Chef level Management Experience Required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Two years Executive Chef level Management Experience, Required*
- Have University or campus Executive Chef experience Preferred
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Three years Executive Chef level Management Experience, Required*
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Learn more about Seattle Pacific University HERE
Click here to read about Sodexo's Actions to Mitigate Impacts of Coronavirus Our kitchens have always been focused on sanitation and safety. We have creased our dedication to sanitation protocols to protect our students, community and team members.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.