Sodexo is seeking a PART-TIME Financial Analyst 2 position to be working virtually anywhere in the United States. This candidate will work anywhere from 20-30 hours a week and will be in charge of the financials for the IFM Central Finance team. This analyst will report directly into an Accounting Manager and not have any direct reports.
This position is currently paying in the range of $25-$28/hour
We are looking for candidates who are proficient in general accounting procedures with at least 2 or more years of accounting experience.
You will perform professional accounting work involving creating and maintaining master data for assets and internal projects (Authorized Expenditures), reconciliation and analysis of financial data in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) / GAAP and industry accounting and reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Interpret contractual agreements to ensure proper accounting treatments
- set up Authorized Expenditures for expenditure tracking
- process vendor payments; create invoices for asset disposals
- prepare journal entries and resolve issues supporting Division Finance, Field Operators and external vendors;
- determine proper accounting treatment for transactions based on the nature of activity, contractual terms, and Sodexo guidelines and policies
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- assist in the monthly/quarterly/year-end close process to ensure accuracy and integrity of results
- generate special reports and respond to data requests from management
- actively listen to concerns and requests of customers and strategic partners, which helps to identify their needs and requirements and to resolve their problems
- participate in the audit process, including assisting in identifying and resolving audit-related issues
- conduct training on internal controls, train accountants and field in contract interpretation, accounting procedures, system applications, and other areas
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo: How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact. Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.