People Records Specialist
Raleigh , North Carolina , United States
Posted: Sep 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200284391
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? At Apple, we're a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other's ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
- Fluency in English is required, with fluency in a second language (Spanish, Portuguese or French) highly preferred.
- You ideally have experience with Workday and ServiceNow knowledge, or have experience with other enterprise HR systems (Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc)
- You have exceptional communication skills, both in composing thoughtful and caring written communication and sharing complex information verbally.
- You obsess over the employee experience and view each and every inquiry as an opportunity to make a difference.
- You love details and are action-oriented.
- You understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality and you practice this with the upmost integrity.
We are currently recruiting a Specialist to join our Americas People Records team providing expert, connected support to multiple countries across the region. This position is based at our Austin, Texas campus. We are a dynamic team responsible for data and records management for our employees in multiple countries across the globe. We align business needs and regulatory requirements to manage employment data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage. We process and maintain business-essential records. Ensuring employee inquiries are properly routed and answered in a timely manner. Handling critical administrative duties such as typing, scanning, copying, and creating documents as needed. Creating verification of employment letters for current, former and future employees. Providing requested employee information to internal recruiters, managers, and employees. Researching and processing employee referral bonus information using various internal programs. Providing employee information as needed to internal and external sources.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, but not required. Previous experience with MacOS or a strong desire to learn.