Privacy Screener / QA
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200283949
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for critical thinkers to play a key role qualifying software releases and ensuring a high-quality customer experience. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products.
- Every Apple product and feature contains privacy functionality - from Siri to Maps to App Store to UIKit, as a Screener/QA Engineer on the Privacy team, you will be responsible for triaging bugs coming from teams all across the company.
- Ability to utilize basic debugging and troubleshooting techniques. Experience with QA methodologies.
- Experience working with Git or other source control systems.
- Familiarity with automated functional or performance testing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
In this role, you will help us screen incoming bugs, manage a large queue in a timely manner, reduce them to actionable steps, and assign them to appropriate engineers. Excellent communication skills are a must, because of the close interaction with the engineering teams, management, and program office within Apple.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred, or equivalent work experience.