US Account eCommerce Sales Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Apr 26, 2021
Role Number: 200241977
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers! We are seeking a Consumer eCommerce professional to build digital channel programs and roadmaps with key partners. This role will be instrumental in revolutionizing digital partner engagement in order to transform Apple's customer experience across digital channels. This role is highly collaborative and you will need to work closely with sales teams, as well as external key partners to drive digital success and Apple's sales growth.
- Experience in developing and executing eCommerce strategies and digital programs, services, and/or experiences
- Deep expertise in digital online/mobile commerce, digital customer experiences (CX), and digital marketing
- Strategic and analytical skills with the ability to leverage data and insights into impactful steps and business plans
- Understanding of the U.S. retail channel, eCommerce partners, and the needs of our end customers
- You have a passion for eCommerce across digital channels and traditional retailers
- Ability to communicate and negotiate optimally by influencing and collaborating across multiple internal and external teams
- A love for solving problems, the ability to identify challenges, and willingness to provide recommendations
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Proven capacity to work well in a team environment and influence cross-functionally
- Responsible for executing holistic digital channel plans and roadmaps, while also driving Apple's digital customer experience and business growth by leading eCommerce within strategic consumer accounts. - Drive sales by identifying innovative solutions, strengthening partnership models, and developing online programs to sell Apple products through our consumer partners' digital platforms. - Analyze data and develop innovative digital initiatives that promote sales growth for our eCommerce and omni-channel business partners - Analyze consumer trends and partner capabilities, identify and clearly communicate an opportunity, and then directly negotiate and execute through cross-functional teams both internally and externally - Responsible for the primary digital relationships with strategic partners to achieve sales growth in alignment with annual sales plans and goals/objectives - Continuously collaborate with key partners internal and/or external to drive key initiatives to support channel growth
Education & Experience
- 7+ years of solid experience in sales and Digital eCommerce. - Experience in the US market - BS or BA; MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- This position can be located in another city within the US territory.