Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Sous Chef for UCHealth Highlands Ranch located in Highlands Ranch, CO. Reporting to the Executive Chef the Sous Chef will have oversight for food production operations in an upscale 93 bed boutique hospital. This is a hands-on culinary position with a Typical Schedule: 5am until 2pm, Sunday through Thursday with some weekends and evenings based on business needs. The target salary for this role is $18.00 to $24.00 an hour.
The successful candidate will:
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality and presentation are implemented;
- have the ability work well within a team and willingness to develop and motivate staff to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a passion for cooking and culinary;
- good supervisory and communication skills;
- a passion for culinary arts and food quality and presentation;
- a strong production culinary background;
- proficient computer skills as well as exceptional customer services skills;
- Servsafe Certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP;
- Culinary degree is preferred, but not required.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.