Yellowhawk is Hiring
• Family Nurse Practitioner
Starting Pay $105,000
Questions call 541-240-8713
Responsible for providing comprehensive, primary care medical services to patients and families across the lifespan in a patient centered medical home. Requires experience and skills to assess and employ clinical competence, current best practices and process improvement. All duties and responsibilities will be performed in accordance with the Yellowhawk Mission and Vision statements.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- One year of clinical experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Possession of current State Family Nurse Practitioner license with Prescriptive Privileges.
- Current ANA or ANCC Certification.
- Possession of valid, current DEA license.
- Possession of valid, current BLS or ACLS certification.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain insurance requirements to operate General Services Administration vehicles.
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Knowledge of history, culture and health needs of American Indian/Alaska Native communities preferred.
September 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM
No employee or job applicant shall be discriminated against in the pursuit of employment due to Race, Color, Religion, Sex or National Origin or any other category protected by law, except as provided by the Indian Preference Act under Title 25, of the U.S.C.