CAD Flow Regression Engineer
San Diego , California , United States
Posted: Sep 7, 2021
Role Number: 200285045
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. In this exciting and highly visible role, you will architect and support a software regression and development environment across various flows and processes used in the chip design projects.
- 5+ years of experience with architecting or supporting regression flows
- Prior experience with any form of CICD tool like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Proficient with programming languages like Python, Perl etc.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to perform well on schedules and co-ordinate with multiple different teams
- Experience with building dashboards is a plus.
- Experience with version control tools like Perforce or Git a plus.
- Developing and supporting an automated regression system - Develop utilities to extract, track and manage metrics data from various flows - Working with tools like Splunk to provide web-based visualization of these metrics - Interface and collaborate with multiple CAD/design teams to consolidate test flows - Define, document and monitor the standards for all flows.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in relevant technical discipline