Market Research Operations Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200283135
Apple's WW Market Research and Analytics team, part of WW Product Marketing, is looking for an expert in leading the implementation of market research surveys using online platforms like Qualtrics / Survey Monkey, to support its customer insights needs. This position is responsible for handling multi-country tracking studies, from questionnaire review, survey programming, testing and fielding. We're looking for a practitioner who has extraordinary attention to detail, is an expert in survey programming along with managing QA, localizations and testing. We would also appreciate your interest in data management and analysis, with an openness to teaching and learning from others.
- 5+ years leading market research surveys using online survey software packages such as Survey Monkey or Qualtrics, including running tracking surveys or panels
- Experience leading multi-lingual surveys and email campaigns
- High degree of attention to detail when evaluating questionnaires, programming/testing surveys and working with localizations
- Ability to build strong relationships with partner groups to ensure project success
- Capability to quickly assess and provide optimal solutions for survey operations issues that may be customer-facing and/or impact data collection
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL, Python and Jupyter Notebook as well as Excel and Keynote a plus
- Experience generating customer lists for surveys is a plus
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical software packages such as SPSS, Python Pandas is highly desirable
- Ability to manage many projects in a fast-paced environment, often under tight timeframes
- Program surveys using an industry standard survey software package - Manage survey logistics including survey translations, testing, and invitations. This will require liaising with internal and external partners - Sufficiently proficient in data management and data analysis to take on operational analytics tasks - Experienced in complex questionnaire design in order to review questions and provide input - Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system development and improvements - Find opportunities to improve survey operations systems and provide process improvement recommendations
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount - both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.