Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo.
Sodexo is seeking a Custodial/ Environmental Services Manager for Uniontown Hospital in PA supporting Second Shift (3:00pm start time) and managing a team of 35. Weekends are not required, however on-call phone coverage every third weekend is asked of this manager to field emergencies. This 120 bed union facility is a compassionate, dedicated community hospital providing a full range of medical care to residents of Fayette County and the surrounding areas for more than a century. The health care services provided at our acute and specialty care hospital include an award-winning Cardiology Department and catheterization lab, an award-winning Stroke Center, a state-of-the-art Wound Healing Center and the Family Beginnings Birthing Center. Prior Environmental Services experience required, must be results driven and must understand employee engagement and be committed to a winning culture.
**Please note: this WVU health system facility requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location. Get to know the hospital here: http://uniontownhospital.com/
This role will provide leadership and insight through our Sodexo programs such as TRAKKAR, FOSS, CARES, and SHINE. Prior background in hospitals, custodial management is ideal for this role. Candidates should have management experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping and/or Custodial Services, and excellent customer service skills. This position reports to a Multi - Service General Manager on-site.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience. This position will report to a General Manager on-site.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 1-3 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience preferred but not required
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Apply today!