Yes - According to Grade
The Good Eating Company - A simple philosophy; Setting the definitive standard in workplace dining. We believe that fabulous, fresh food is the secret to a happy and dedicated workforce. We work with some of the world's best companies; delivering our unique services from creative agencies to pharmaceutical companies and everyone in between.
The Executive Chef will be in charge of all Culinary Operations for this new business venture in the in the Atlanta area of Georgia with an industry leading tech client.
We are looking for candidates who:
- will let their plate tell a story
- ensure all food always looks and tastes great and is visually appetizing when served
- are strong all-round culinary ability and strong craft skills in all areas of professional cookery, including; main courses; salads; sauce work; and pastry and baking
- have a strong knowledge of food and able to cook using multiple styles of cuisine
- recognizing and reacting to contemporary trends
- constantly looking for new recipes and new ideas and initiatives that will improve both the quality of food and service as a whole
- take pride in producing delicious, wholesome dishes, using the finest, natural ingredients sourced from our carefully selected sustainability suppliers
- have experience with hands on farm to fork culinary operations
The Ideal candidate has:
- A positive "can do" attitude - we're always willing to go the extra mile, and offer 100% commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- Absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- A keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
Our vision is simple: We want to set the definitive standard for workplace dining.
Our team are simply without doubt our greatest asset; we never undervalue or take their commitment for granted. We are always looking for talented new team members who share our enthusiasm for good food and service are you ready to join our team.
Learn more about the Good Eating Company.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.