From cafes to micro markets to catering and restaurants, your future is in your hands.
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for Allina United Hospital located in St. Paul, MN. This 300-bed hospital with attached Children's Hospital serves the St. Paul/Metro area and is recognized nationally for its expertise and care. If you have food service and leadership experience, you are encouraged to apply to this fantastic opportunity now!
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo's Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and/or
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge of nutrition and specialized diets;
- experience with oversight of diet offices; and/or
- strong management skills, preferably in healthcare.
Absent a legally recognized exception, St. Luke's Elmore is requiring COVID-19 vaccines to work at this hospital. Learn more about United Hospital at Click Here.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.