Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 to join its team for one of our Corporate Services Accounts located in New York City . This individual will be responsible for over-site of the cafe operations including signage, registers, reconciling POS systems, marketing, and merchandising. Will also help with the Catering Department as needed. We are looking for candidates with strong client relationship skills, Front-of house background, food safety, and a strong financial skill-set. In addition to these skills, we also are looking for an individual who has a high level of innovation, NYC Savvy, and understands NYC trends. Law firm experience preferred. This individual will oversee roughly $4.5M in annual managed volume and report directly to a General Manager. This individual will directly supervise 20 Sodexo union frontline (hourly) employees.
At the time of offer, you will need to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated and/or will be fully vaccinated prior to the first day of employment.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Hoag by visiting: https://www.hoag.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.