Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day brings.
Sodexo Corporate Services is hiring a Retail Operations Manager to oversee our food service operation at a premiere corporate account in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Reporting to our General Manager, the Food Operations Manager will support our food service operations including, retail cafe, internal catering services and food production.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include:
- Lead the frontline staff in providing an exceptional customer service experience to the customers and patients we serve
- Complete daily kitchen inspections
- Manage POS system
- Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation to all customers served
- Implement new programs and systems to support our food service operations
- Maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation
- Maintain Sodexo's accounting, and reporting processes
- Prepare operating reports and compile unit data for our client
- Partner with frontline staff to enhance engagement and develop their skill sets
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and customer relationships
The work schedule for this position is Monday thru Friday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Qualifications for the Food Operations Manager includes experience in retail food service operations and catering services experience. Prior food service experience in management or customer service preferred. Position requires an individual with exceptional drive and initiative, excellent communications skills and computer literacy. HACCP knowledge and ServSafe certification required.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.