Want to join the growing Health Care IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture? Perhaps, you too, desire the friendly, casual, hardworking, and client-focused environment offered by our 100+ employee company located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
Physician’s Computer Company (PCC) has designed, developed, and supported our award-winning pediatric software for over 30 years. As our electronic health record solution is driving greater demand for our services, we need to expand our team. PCC is seeking to fill the following positions:
Rapid Response Team Member
- Rapid Response Team members are the friendly, responsive voices clients first hear when they reach PCC Support.
- They are responsible for answering client calls, entering and managing their service needs into our help desk software, and helping to solve their questions and problems.
- They interpret all issues reported by clients into actionable support items, answering and resolving those which can be addressed quickly and passing others on to the appropriate PCC teams for follow-up and resolution.
- Client Advocates work with PCC Clients located around the country.
- They enjoy actively engaging clients in regular communication to gain an understanding of the practice's goals and ensure they are utilizing PCC's programs and services that are available to assist in meeting them.
- Client Advocates foster a personal relationship with each client so they experience the value of a partnership with PCC.
- They share client findings and feedback with others at PCC to further PCC's efforts to understand the needs of the pediatric medical office.
- Experience successfully managing a portfolio of accounts is a plus.
These positions require strong technical expertise along with exceptional customer service and communication skills. They also travel* to our client sites to assist with software configuration and training. Prior experience in the healthcare industry is desired, but not required.
*In order to keep our employees and families safe, PCC employees have been working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are slowly opening our office and expect our Winooski office will be fully reopened this Fall. Employees will have a hybrid remote/in-office work option.
To learn more about PCC, this role and how to apply, please click APPLY NOW below. The deadline for submitting your application is Sep 24, 2021
As a Benefit Corporation, we place a high value on client, employee, and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls, please.