Eaton’s vehicle group is looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. This position is based at our Kearney, Nebraska facility and is located on 3rd shift. Earn up to a $2,000 sign on bonus!
This is a direct, full-time position that offers full benefits the day you start. In addition to Eaton’s competitive benefits, Eaton offers a salary of $19.25/hour plus a shift differential for being on 3rd shift.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function, you will:
- Monitor a bank of machines, which includes checking and gauging parts to ensure machines are running to specifications.
- Adjust machines, tooling, and wheels to keep parts within allowable tolerances.
- Assist in maintenance and changeover of machinery. This includes completing paperwork and checking gauges after changeovers to approve machines to run
- Utilize precision gauging equipment including calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
- Read and interpret process sheets to determine proper dimensions and gauge to use
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.