Location: Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Process standard/complex orders, maintains the project status for the entire phase of the project including planning, control, execution, shipment, invoicing, and customer records. Coordinating order details with various personnel and departments and potentially resolve matters regarding order status, shipping dates, pricing, product availability and shipments. Understanding other aspects and stakeholders of the project lifecycle and the impact to their tasks.
- Technical school work (up to 1 year)
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Related experience in a project-oriented environment.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software tools
- Knowledgeable on Project Management and ERP systems (preferably IFS & SAP) Previous experience working in an engineering to order business
- Ability to work in a fast paced and matrix operations environment where successful multi-tasking is required.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- Ability to team and collaborate with remote teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).