Location: Eden Prairie - Minnesota
Location: Mequon - Wisconsin
Location: Devens - Massachusetts
Product Manager, Servo Motors
The Product Manager is responsible for the management of assigned products including product planning, definition, forecasting, product margin, promotion and product life cycle management. Also responsible for coordinating with development engineering and manufacturing regarding the activities relative to assigned products. Works closely with Commercial Marketing, Sales, third party partners and other Rockwell product groups.
- Develop business plans, marketing strategies, and forecasts for assigned product lines.
- Support product promotion and product introductions. Also responsible for promotion plans including trade shows, product literature plan, product training plan and product distribution plan to achieve business objectives in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Develop product requirements specifications for new product lines and existing product line extensions
- Determine product pricing and recommended pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and prepare plans for margin improvement where necessary.
- Assert financial acumen to advise on product line's profit & loss, balance sheet and market growth rate statistics
- Competitive analysis and formulation of competitive counter strategies for all new products and existing products.
- Product lifecycle management including initiation of product improvements, enhancements, approval of change notices and product obsolescence consistent with business objectives.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers to maintain full production and continuous process improvements to quality, product cost and manufacturing yield.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience. Minimum of two years of Product Management, Commercial Marketing, Sales or Engineering experience in the Industrial Automation industry
- Previous product management experience within the Motion Control or Robotics Industry
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of an organization
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Outstanding strategic skills with solid creative thinking.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the Industrial Automation industry.
- Up-to-date on latest Industrial Automation technology trends.
This position is a part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).