Boston's Best Pizza Since 1926!
Since 1926, Regina Pizzeria has been greeting guests in the North End of Boston with a hearty "Welcome to Boston's Original Pizzeria!" For over three generations, Regina's delicious brick oven pizza has been inspired by the love of good food and the special pride of the Polcari Family.
We are looking for immediate hires for our new location in Beverly located at 800 Cumming Center Drive, Suite 147R. If you have a great attitude and are a team player we encourage you to apply.
We are hosting a Job Fair at Beverly location September 16, 17 & 18 from 2 pm until 7 pm or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates pay is based on experience. We offer full benefit package.
Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Perform prep work by chopping vegetables, grating cheese, rinsing lettuce of natural debris, and combining ingredients to make pizza sauce.
- Maintain a clean work environment to adhere to sanitation standards.
- Create pizzas by topping with the requested ingredients in a fast pace environment.
- Regulate pizzas going in and out of the oven to ensure they are thoroughly cooked.
- Provide customer service by imputing customer orders, processing credit and cash transactions, and responding to questions or concerns.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Regina Pizzeria are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.